Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through the week. Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

Last week: A Menagerie of Benefits
7-6-22 Classification Civilian: Questions from Bob
6-29-22 Mission Condition
6-22-22 There But for the Grace of Main
6-15-22 Starcorder
6-8-22 Forever a Thief
6-1-22 Handful versus individual
5-25-22Masters May 2022 Mini Stockwatch
5-18-22 Mad-Lib a Number
5-11-22 Fifty underdogs
5-4-22 Fighting NeuNeuDominion
4-27-22 Mad-Lib a Card
4-20-22 The Middle of a Man
4-13-22 Committee Follow Up
4-6-22 Sub-Optimal
3-30-22 Consistently Inconsistent
3-23-22Twenty-Twenty First
3-16-22 Clash of Classification: Civilian Final
3-9-22 Clash of Classification: Civilian One Two and Three
3-2-22 Hall Of Fame 2022 With a Twist ... of Fate!
2-23-22 Classification: Civilian Page Wars Final
2-16-22Classification Civilian Page Wars One, Two and Three
2-9-22 Yakety yak
2-2-22Civilian vs. V.I.P.
1-26-22 When is a card not Picard
1-19-22 Staffing Concerns
1-12-22 Consistently Inconsistent
1-5-22 First Things First

This week, we will release a new set later this week! One of the themes in The Menagerie is Androids whose theme is showing cards from their hand. This is almost entirely on the opposite spectrum of the Romulans who want to know what is in your hand.

This week, suppose you are playing Androids and your opponent is playing Romulans. How does the game go? What do you do top prevent your opponent getting too much information on your accord?

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
er... I cannot remember when it was the last match, where Tal hasn't looked into my hand every turn from almost the beginning of the match. And there are 4 more Romulans that can watch into your opponents hand, when they are played.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Enabran wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:49 pm er... I cannot remember when it was the last match, where Tal hasn't looked into my hand every turn from almost the beginning of the match. And there are 4 more Romulans that can watch into your opponents hand, when they are played.
Fuck Tal.

That card should never have been made.

Stupid late-era Decipher... :evil:

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
As the Android player, I would accept that my opponent is going to have knowledge of my hand. I'd try to play or discard as many [Fed] personnel as possible so that Nanclus does not gain a skill, and more importantly I would play or discard my interrupts as quickly as possible to curtail Tal. That guy should never catch me with Signs of Sentience in my hand, though Stella! may be harder to ditch. Outside of trying to clear out the [Fed] personnel and interrupts, I would play pretty much as normal and try to complete missions as quickly as possible.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation