Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.
When I heard about the new 2E cards coming from CC in July. I almost had a chukle when I heard the rumors of what was coming! The past few sets have been hit & miss. The CC still continues down the "Make Cards that don't do anything for the game" and have continue to do it for awhile. I do support the fanbase of what the CC has made but I don't like most of the behind the scenes of what's been going on with the game. CC has continue to make 2E a joke. 1E has become the MAIN focus of the site the past 4-5 years and will continue after another disappointing set it has made. Let's hope the rest of 2022 will make the fanbase cheer again for their game. We Don't need another 2013!

I'll be doing some polls later during the week about The Mehagerie and what you guys thought about it! Let The CC Know! WE DESERVE BETTER!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I hope the poll includes “Do you want to see what others are playing elsewhere (like I keep alluding to)?” because my vote will be “Yes!”
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.
Danny wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:31 pm I hope the poll include “Do you want to see what others are playing elsewhere (like I keep alluding to)?” because my vote will be “Yes!”
"Yes" to what? LOL.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
StateofSTCCG wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:43 pm
Danny wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:31 pm I hope the poll include “Do you want to see what others are playing elsewhere (like I keep alluding to)?” because my vote will be “Yes!”
"Yes" to what? LOL.
"Yes" to this Frontier Format you're touting in your sig line.

So far requests for more information have been met with radio silence.

You gonna shit on Hall of Fame (which if nothing else is better than Standard), great. Let's see your better mousetrap. Otherwise you're all talk and no action.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I'm laughing at this title because this set is literally cards that players wanted, since every card idea was sourced from a player who is not in Design.
Display this post.
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:46 pm I'm laughing at this title because this set is literally cards that players wanted, since every card idea was sourced from a player who is not in Design.
Name the players that wanted the cards? I'll wait...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:46 pm I'm laughing at this title because this set is literally cards that players wanted, since every card idea was sourced from a player who is not in Design.
Don't oversell it, Maggie. I'm not sure what actually came out is what the players in question actually wanted.
Display this post.
Display this post.
IF ANYONE WANTS THE KHAN CARDS PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE PM. I WANT TO HEAR WHO WANTS THESE CARDS! PLEASE SEND ME THEM SO I CAN SEND THEM TO THESE SO CALL "CHAIRMEN" PEOPLE ON THE PAGE! :borg:
I’d like to see a poll that asks us which of the x options are the specific and detailed elements of Khan decks that are the most so bad for gameplay that they in themselves cause people to leave/stay away from the game. Because I can’t think of a single one.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
StateofSTCCG wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:43 pm
"Yes" to what? LOL.

Sorry, I thought that was clear.

If your poll read "Do you want to see what others are playing elsewhere (like I keep alluding to)?", I'd vote "Yes".

You know, when you've said "Also they're quite a few new groups making their own 2E cards which are far more entertaining compared to CC's." and "I'm glad people across the world have made been making own fb pages and cards and are doing their own thing.", but you never send links or anything.

So, I'd vote Yes if your poll asked if people would want to see these cards.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Well, according to StateofSTCCG's PM I just got, my above reply means I've let him know "that someone wants "these cards" for Khan in 2E. :thumbsup:"

Who knew? ::shrug::

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
StateofSTCCG wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:21 am I'll be doing some polls later during the week about The Mehagerie and what you guys thought about it! Let The CC Know! WE DESERVE BETTER!
Will these polls be held on the forums? If not, please let everyone here know where they will be and how to see the results.

Also, will these polls include questions regarding the 35 non-Khan cards, in addition to the 6 Khan-related ones?

EDIT: I would also be interested in finding out more information about the "Frontier" format. Would you be able to provide that information, either here or via PM?
Question for noob

Crossover or Temporal Micro-wormhole should both w[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]