Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hey! I'm trying to cut a promo here! What's with all the off-topic jabbering nonsense?!

Y'all want to argue about nerd event titles, take it elsewhere or start your own thread!

You want to play some real Trek against some real Trek Players, come on down to Eric R's spot in Orlando and step into the squared circle. That's where the action will be!

#lastworlds
Attachments:
28_150.jpg
28_150.jpg (145.06 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
All of this "Glorified Continentals" talk has me cranky. But hey, whatever gets butts in seats...

The last time Worlds was in Orlando it was a True World Championship. Now, the True World Champion invites you to witness him defend his True World Championship title one final time!

Saturday, October 8, 2022. Eric's place. Whether you're coming to witness history, or you think you have what it takes to dethrone the True World Champion and make some history, you gotta be there!

#lastworlds
Attachments:
191390.jpeg
191390.jpeg (172.05 KiB) Viewed 1146 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
No Kayfabe here, I'm playing this one straight:

I was going to cut another one of these promos this week, but life happened and now it looks like my Worlds run is over before it begins.

The KCAs will still be represented, and I wish them the best. I think John and Phil will both be contenders and even Sandy may pull off some upsets.

Also, I sincerely hope that old rifts can be healed and peace can be made. Life is too short for nerd drama and grudges, and both CC and KCA people are vital to this community. The sooner both sides realize that and come together, the better off everyone will be.

It doesn't have to be #lastworlds.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:41 am I was going to cut another one of these promos this week, but life happened and now it looks like my Worlds run is over before it begins.
This is a gut punch to hear. I am sorry you will miss it, Brian. I was really looking forward to a game of 1E with you where we could party like it was Worlds 1999 again. :cheersL:

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
Armus wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:41 am It doesn't have to be #lastworlds.
Surely not! Sorry to hear you can't make it. I was looking forward to seeing you again. I'm sure will have more opportunities to play.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Well there may not be as many of us as originally planned, but it's official... the KCA Worlds Invasion has begun!!
Attachments:
210801.jpeg
210801.jpeg (590.89 KiB) Viewed 963 times

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]