Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Two 2E cards, The Last Outpost and The Clown: Go Away, are listed as being added to the watch list today, with the explanation starting with the words "Errata Worlds" and showing alternate gametext. Does this mean this is Errata that must be followed at Worlds, or errata being added after Worlds? Will there be an article explaining this?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
OKCoyote wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:22 pm Two 2E cards, The Last Outpost and The Clown: Go Away, are listed as being added to the watch list today, with the explanation starting with the words "Errata Worlds" and showing alternate gametext. Does this mean this is Errata that must be followed at Worlds, or errata being added after Worlds? Will there be an article explaining this?
Link?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Armus wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:32 pm
OKCoyote wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:22 pm Two 2E cards, The Last Outpost and The Clown: Go Away, are listed as being added to the watch list today, with the explanation starting with the words "Errata Worlds" and showing alternate gametext. Does this mean this is Errata that must be followed at Worlds, or errata being added after Worlds? Will there be an article explaining this?
Link?
https://www.trekcc.org/whatsnew.php
AFAIK there will be errata before worlds, but I haven't seen new images yet.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
AFAIK The Last Outpost is gonna be the Worlds promo and will receive an AI so the errata is just gonna be for the purpose of getting the naming in line.

Also from what I heard in recent discussions, the issue with The Clown: Go Away might be my own doing from the release event for Classification Civilian:
monty42 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:25 pm Also now that this tournament is over, I gotta say Omag selling [Bor] ships to non- [Bor] opponents so they can't move them thus ensuring The Clown: Go Away never goes away is something that should probably be looked at.
I believe the consensous on that issue is making TC:GA trigger off of cards you own.

Now I don't think these should cause any major upset in the meta.
I do however believe some sort of communication in regards to intention would be nice...
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Link?
The links are on the What's New page.

By Cmdr Xym (Joseph Bazemore)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
On the new text for Go Away...why is it "its owner's" and not "their owner's"?

Seems wrong.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
monty42 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:08 pm AFAIK The Last Outpost is gonna be the Worlds promo and will receive an AI so the errata is just gonna be for the purpose of getting the naming in line.
The Last Outpost is going to be next year's worlds promo, as part of Year of the Ferengi. Since the AI is going into production soon, the original will need errata as well to update the title to the new (correct) location.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:13 am Year of the Ferengi.
That sounds promising! :D
Director of Second Edition
By tjark
 - Director of Second Edition
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E German National Second Runner-Up 2022
Link?
Hi Brian - the two errata as today - are going up 12.09.2022, beeing active immediatly then - a short article will go up the same day. The watchlist was an easy way to give this info to community asap. My time is still limited these days so I appologize that I m behind my schedule,

Tj
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:39 pm That sounds promising! :D
It is very promising. I am sure our mom will come to the party, perhaps our cousin or even the Nagus himself. :shifty:
MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]