Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
CHANGE TEMPORAL TRANSPORTERS BACK TO THE ORIGINAL FORM! I HAVE ENOUGH OTHER ISSUES AND DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH CARDS I LIKE CHANGING!

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
WHY DOES OVERWHELMED COST SO MUCH BUT DOESN'T STAY ON THE MISSION LIKE ALL THE OTHER "I AFFECT OTHER DILEMMAS ENCOUNTERED HERE" NEWER DILEMMAS? IT MAKES IT UNUSABLE IN THE CONTEMPORARY GAME!!

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Neelix wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:29 pm WHY DOES OVERWHELMED COST SO MUCH BUT DOESN'T STAY ON THE MISSION LIKE ALL THE OTHER "I AFFECT OTHER DILEMMAS ENCOUNTERED HERE" NEWER DILEMMAS? IT MAKES IT UNUSABLE IN THE CONTEMPORARY GAME!!
I have no idea why it was like that back then but at this point I would assume it is to prevent a cheap Overwhelmed+Tsiolkovski InfectionorWhisper in the DarkorSylviaorThe Killing Game combo.
Additionally the idea of an Overwhelmed staying on the mission plus Pattern Loss/Underlying Influence makes me wanna throw up.

also

HOW DARE YOU ASKING VALID QUESTIONS IN THE RAGE THREAD?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Neelix wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:29 pm WHY DOES OVERWHELMED COST SO MUCH BUT DOESN'T STAY ON THE MISSION LIKE ALL THE OTHER "I AFFECT OTHER DILEMMAS ENCOUNTERED HERE" NEWER DILEMMAS? IT MAKES IT UNUSABLE IN THE CONTEMPORARY GAME!!
AND WHY DID THAT HAVE TO COMBO SO WELL WITH TEMPTATION SO THAT NO OTHER DILEMMAS LIKE THAT WERE EVER MADE???

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:22 am WHY ISN'T THERE A 1E RAGE THREAD DAMMIT!!!!

THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT OPENING POST TO START ONE WITH.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
YES I WANT TO KEEP OVERWHELMED ON THE MISSION SO I CAN DRAW DILEMMAS WITH VACATION FROM THE CONTINUUM AND BLOCK YOU WITH 8-COSTERS FOREVER
The Guardian wrote:DOES THIS LOOK INFECTED TO YOU?!
WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, A NURSE?
Marquetry wrote:CHANGE TEMPORAL TRANSPORTERS BACK TO THE ORIGINAL FORM! I HAVE ENOUGH OTHER ISSUES AND DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH CARDS I LIKE CHANGING!
RELATIVITY'S FLAVOR IS CHEAP KIRKS AND CHEAP DATAS THEY LOST LIKE HALF THEIR FLAVOR WITH THAT ERRATA
monty42 wrote:I have no idea why it was like that back then but at this point I would assume it is to prevent a cheap Overwhelmed+Tsiolkovski InfectionorWhisper in the DarkorSylviaorThe Killing Game combo.
Additionally the idea of an Overwhelmed staying on the mission plus Pattern Loss/Underlying Influence makes me wanna throw up.
SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU
jadziadax8 wrote:AND WHY DID THAT HAVE TO COMBO SO WELL WITH TEMPTATION SO THAT NO OTHER DILEMMAS LIKE THAT WERE EVER MADE???
YES SO MUCH THIS BUT ALSO THOSE HYPOTHETICAL DILEMMAS WOULD NEED TO TARGET SOME PRETTY PREVALENT SKILLS IN ORDER TO NOT BE VERY POWERFUL EVEN WITHOUT OVERWHELMED

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
WHY ARE LIEBICH'S TREACHERY KLINGONS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN HONOR-KLINGONS?? WHYYYY??

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
AND I WANT A KAI WINN PROMO! The woman I loved to hate! NURSE RATCHED IS BEST AMERICAN ACTING! AM I THE ONLY ONE TO SEE THIS? Walk with the Prophets, Child. I know I will :) :) . I think you are confusing faith with ambition... :) My faith is as pure as the Emissaries' ;) .

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:51 pm WHY ARE LIEBICH'S TREACHERY KLINGONS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN HONOR-KLINGONS?? WHYYYY??
BECAUSE TREACHERY TRUMPS HONOR!

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
monty42 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:00 am BECAUSE TREACHERY TRUMPS HONOR!
EVIL WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH BECAUSE GOOD IS DUMB (i.e. has low Cunning)!!!!!!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I WANT A NEW 2E ONLINE TOURNEY! CARTER, PLEASE SET ONE UP! AND I WILL DISCARD ALL THE PROPHET CARDS THERE ARE IN THE GAME TO FUEL OUR BELOVED BAJORAN POPE!!! :)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]