Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
If one of the three personnel selected by More of Gravy Than of Grave has Programming or Transporters, if an equipped Relic Scotty is amongst the unselected, is the dilemma prevented and overcome?

My answer would be "yes, as the skill requirements of that dilemma now includes Programming or Transporters". Does anyone think something else?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:34 pm If one of the three personnel selected by More of Gravy Than of Grave has Programming or Transporters, if an equipped Relic Scotty is amongst the unselected, is the dilemma prevented and overcome?

My answer would be "yes, as the skill requirements of that dilemma now includes Programming or Transporters". Does anyone think something else?
That sounds right.

It's been a minute since I built a Scotty-don't Deck. Might be time to bring sexy back... :shifty:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I’m inclined to agree, since Scotty activates when an opponent names Transporters for “Rapid” Progress.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
There's bold text so I'd be inclined to think yes.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:41 pm I’m inclined to agree, since Scotty activates when an opponent names Transporters for “Rapid” Progress.

Aah, as that's something I didn't know, that's good to know too :thumbsup:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
TyKajada wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:38 pm .

It doesn't make a difference if Scotty is selected or amongst the unselected by Ghost ... correct?
Correct. As long as he's facing the dilemma and one of the three clowns selected has Prog/Trans he Scotty-dont't-s it.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]