Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By YOMRIKER
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks a lot!!!!
Those personels with the past icon must be played on a special headquarter?

By YOMRIKER
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Those personels with the past icon can be play only in specific headquarters?
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
YOMRIKER wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:49 am Those personels with the past icon can be play only in specific headquarters?
No. The headquarters tell you who can play at them. For instance, Earth, Cradle of the Federation says, "You may play [TNG] cards, [E] cards, [NA] cards, and equipment at this mission." Any cards that fit those categories, however odd, can play there. Stefan DeSeve, Disillusioned Expatriate has a [TNG] icon, so he's fair game. Odo, Surreptitious Ally has an [E] icon. Go for it. Geordi La Forge, Temporal Enforcer is from the future of another series? Cool. He's got [TNG]; play away.

Bajor, Terok Nor and Earth, Home of Starfleet Command are unique in that both icons must be present in the categories with both icons (e.g. Home of Starfleet Command is for your [Fed] personnel with the [DS9] icon, to separate them from the [Baj] (and other) personnel with the [DS9] icon).

By YOMRIKER
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
So i can play Kira Nerys impassioned Major (bajoran) on Earth Home of Starfleet command ?

By YOMRIKER
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Aah :?
But Odo Surreptitious Ally yes because he got the icon "Earth" right?
Sorry to insist....

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
YOMRIKER wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:39 pm Aah :?
But Odo Surreptitious Ally yes because he got the icon "Earth" right?
Sorry to insist....
Correct. Odo, Surreptitious Ally can play to DS9 Earth (and TNG Earth, oddly) because he has the [E] icon.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]