Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Player A has a Lethal Wound in play.

Player B is facing an all-stop dilemma of Player A's, and drops a Bridge Officer's Test...

Who dies? Everyone in Player B's away team?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:14 pm Player A has a Lethal Wound in play.

Player B is facing an all-stop dilemma of Player A's, and drops a Bridge Officer's Test...

Who dies? Everyone in Player B's away team?
I think it's one of your choice since LW is a "when." But that's on top of the BoT kill so they're gonna need some redundancy to get through that gauntlet and still solve the mission.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I am by no means a 2E guru, but I read it as BOT yields a kill of opponent's choice which in turn prevents the stop dilemma. Since the stop dilemma is prevented, there is in turn no stop. Since there was no stop to be prevented, LW does not trigger and there are no further casualties.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:54 pm I am by no means a 2E guru, but I read it as BOT yields a kill of opponent's choice which in turn prevents the stop dilemma. Since the stop dilemma is prevented, there is in turn no stop. Since there was no stop to be prevented, LW does not trigger and there are no further casualties.
Hmmm... fair point. My example works for Central Command and similar, but you have the right read on the BoT relationship.

Clearly me and @Danny both need to actually read our cards! :lol:
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]