Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What story should be used for Revised Janeway, Cold-Blooded Killer?

Execution
56%
Introduction
6%
Briefing
39%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's time for the final choice(s) for Pick a Promo 2022(3?). Three people submitted stories for the cards and you'll find the explanations below and the options above. To make things a little easier for me, the poll will have identifying information but the three selections will be in the same order they are presented. If you have any questions, let me know. Have your votes in by the end of the month. As always revoting is allowed and reasoning/persuasion is encouraged. I have trimmed some entries so as to not duplicate lore on other cards. Note that Creative reserves the right to shorten the lore as necessary to fit the space.

Without further ado, here are your choices for Revised Janeway, Cold-Blooded Killer:

1) Story: Janeway hologram preparing to execute Kyrian captives. (VOY: Living Witness)
Image: Janeway holding up the phaser rifle.
Lore: "Don't look so shocked, ambassador. This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

2) Story: Continuing to introduce herself
Image: From introduction (Living Witness, VOY)
Lore: “We risk life and limb so your people can annex Kyrian land. Sounds like a good deal for you. What do we get?”

3) Story: Revised Janeway at the head of the briefing room as Revised Chakotay and Revised Paris fight
Image: Briefing Room scene
Lore: "We've got a war to fight. We've only been attacking the Kyrian military installations. A mistake. We should target the general population."
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]