Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Contender
2E  National Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:42 am Not able to remember what I voted for but I’ll guess Ent-D and IKS Vorn with more confidence on the second
I would assume Vorn too, however, it was up last year and wasn’t voted out

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Honestly it was probably me that voted no on something that's otherwise completely obvious to someone who's much more experienced.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I personally voted No on Infestation and I was hardly the only one.

Tribble Bomb decks are fun, and competitive, and hardly broken (you eat a bunch of dilemmas every attempt so it's a ticking clock deck).... not something I'd like to see leave the scene.

Besides, it's one of my kid's favorite decks. He doesn't win a lot of games, but he's racked up an impressive body count pushing the button on people trying to solve missions against him. Big fun!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Cross-posting from the Georgia Masters Thread:

MVB [Kli]
Matt S [Holo]
Mike G [Baj] Resistance
Scott B [Voy] Equinox
Nathan M [DS9]
William DeVault [Dom]
William Moody [TOS]
Simon [TOS]
Will Raiman [DS9-E]
Mike Shea [TN] (I'm assuming Terok Nor... I was told "Mouth of the Wormole")

I gotta say it's great seeing Holos and Bajoran Resistance finish on the podium... that's the best part of Hall of Fame: Empowering decks that don't see play in Standard and allowing them to contend!

How this impacts the ballot is not a question I can answer, but what I do know is all of the HoF games that I'm aware of for the month have now been played, so those of you who have been waiting for more data, you now have it... so get those ballots in! At this point you have about 30 hours left in the voting window, so don't wait too much longer!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
24 Hours to go and we're up to 24 ballots! Thank you to everyone who has voted! Can we get any more in? I hope so.

Turnout is definitely down from last year but I'd really hate to see us go from a record high to a record low... that's no fun!

Things are getting really interesting. There's 15 cards that I'm fairly confident won't be in this year's class. However, with the reduced turnout, I'm becoming more confident that at least 15 cards are in. That's 30 on the ends, which leaves 25 cards in the glorious middle to shake out. With this reduced turnout, one or two votes either way can really swing things. Your Voice Matters!

Don't be the person who is sad because your choice card did (or didn't) get retired... make your voice heard and get those ballots in!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
With only a few hours left we're up to 27 ballots, meaning turnout is now in line with historical norms.

The class of 2023 is really taking shape now, with our first "Green Zone" call now over the line and several other cards looking pretty strong.

We also now have 27 cards in the Red Zone, but even at this late hour that's not even a majority of Nominees, and the bubble is getting really tight... for many of these cards, a vote or two in either direction could tip it.

Don't miss your opportunity to have your say - get those ballots in!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Ninja Scot wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:56 pm When's the show?

Michael
Finalizing details now... stay tuned!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
And the polls are officially closed!

The last minute flurry of ballots happened like prior years and we ended up with a total of 33 Ballots Cast! That's Awesome! Big THANK YOU to everyone who voted for this year's Hall of Fame class! :cheersL:

Stay tuned for the reveal show, tomorrow night at 9PM Central! We'll have a few special guests on to go over the ballot, discuss the results, and maybe throw a rant or two in while we're at it... should be a good time!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Reveal show has been temporarily postponed due to a tornado warning.... stand by...
Temporal Benefactor questions

3) only the regular skills are shared

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]