Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Is there a banned cards list? And what about an errata list? I can't find either off the home page.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
No banned cards list unless there’s a tourney specific one, which would be listed in the tourney notes. Errata is much harder to track down. Basically you have to look up the card in the search tool, then look at the original image, and then try to spot the difference(s). 1E has their act together MUCH better than 2E in that regard.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Currently 2e does not have a ban list.
I know that @The Guardian has a long list of most errata and I have access to all the errata images.
Currently I don't have the time to match them up.
And the format currently isn't the best to add into the database.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
There's no ban list in Standard play.

However, there's the Hall of Fame Format, which has a community-driven "Retired list" consisting of cards that a supermajority of the voting community has decided to "retire" from the game over the last 7 years. Retired cards are not allowed to be used in Hall of Fame decks.

For more details, check it out here

If you're a new or returning player, HoF might not be the best place to start (though I've been told it's a very new player friendly format), but once you've gotten a few Standard events under your belt, you might enjoy the change of pace that HoF provides.

Either way, there's lots of different deck types out there to explore. Have fun and good luck! :cheersL:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I agree wholeheartedly that HoF provides refreshing play and I would :ahem: even suggest that regularly scheduled HoF events would be healthy for the game.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]