Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By GeenaPDX
 -  
I must be missing something really simple, but with separate mission lines how do you get two ships at the same mission if they want to fight on the planet or ship to ship?

I think I’m so hung up on how 1e works I am not seeing the forest for the trees.

Sorry for the dumb question….

— Geena —
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Good news: there are no lines! You can move from one mission to any other mission (including an opponent's mission) by subtracting the span total of those missions from your staffed ship's available range.

Conceptually: Space is 3-dimensional. It's not like they had to keep passing Farpoint every time they went to another planet on the show. You just fly from where you are to where you're going.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:13 am It's not like they had to keep passing Farpoint every time they went to another planet on the show.
This is probably neither here nor there, but an often forgotten flaw of TNG is that they abandoned the premise of the show after *one* episode. Farpoint was supposed to be the furthest outpost (hence the name) and the Enterprise would spend the rest of its adventures exploring strange new worlds, hence the need for families on the ship and yadda yadda. Then, they promptly spent the rest of the series in previously explored/Federation space.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]