Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
For reference, it's covered on page 11 of the 2E rulebook under Facing Dilemmas (emphasis mine):
When a card is selected to perform an action and that card cannot perform that action, that action is ignored. For example: Koval, Chairman of the Tal Shiar is randomly selected to be stopped by Pinned Down. Since he cannot be stopped by dilemmas, the action of stopping him is ignored. When a card has a player choose a card to perform an action, if that card cannot perform that action, that card cannot be chosen. For example: if a player’s only Diplomacy or Leadership personnel is Lore, The One, his or her opponent cannot choose him to be stopped by Tense Negotiations.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
flrazor wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:35 pm For reference, it's covered on page 11 of the 2E rulebook under Facing Dilemmas (emphasis mine):
When a card is selected to perform an action and that card cannot perform that action, that action is ignored. For example: Koval, Chairman of the Tal Shiar is randomly selected to be stopped by Pinned Down. Since he cannot be stopped by dilemmas, the action of stopping him is ignored. When a card has a player choose a card to perform an action, if that card cannot perform that action, that card cannot be chosen. For example: if a player’s only Diplomacy or Leadership personnel is Lore, The One, his or her opponent cannot choose him to be stopped by Tense Negotiations.
:thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation