Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through the week. Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

The latest set is being revealed as we speak. Aptly called Second Chances, this takes cards that were originally put in the cut file and gives them another opportunity to see print.

This is not a new concept, I am sure that you have taken a card out of deck, had an epiphany and put it back in. Maybe you needed that skill after all. Maybe having that extra ship will make all the difference. Maybe another Capture card would be handy.

So this week, tell us your Second Chances Story. What did you put back in that you originally took out? Did you regret that decision or did it turn out well?
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
This set would be awesome if you guys would make cards that work with old cards from Decipher days. This set is plain as vanilla. I've seen the cards and maybe 2 of them I'd use in my current TREK CC decks. Maybe try again with "Second Chances". :shrug:
Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]

New Poster in The Void

Looking to see if we have anybody active or intere[…]

If y’all still want to get things brewing in[…]