For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
We will have more information for you soon on this matter, but we want to remind all of you that the sale of any and all unlicensed Star Trek merchandise can not be associated in any way with this website - even posting about it.

Please do not post about, link to, or reference the sale/trade of any unlicensed material (including play mats, professionally printed virtual cards that resemble physical cards, artwork, etc) on these forums. Such posts will be deleted and users in violation of this policy risk suspension.

If you have questions, please post them here.

-crp

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I feel like I am to blame, and I feel very sorry. I hope everything is ok on the legal side of life for the CC. Let me know if there is anything I should do concerning the cards I had made public on the printing site.

Stanton

By ndrmyr32
 -  
is it okay to post licensed products for sale? If so how do I? I am new to this site and have TC's from 1994-1996 and would like them to go to an enthusiast rather than a random person. Both white border and some black border cards.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
ndrmyr32 wrote:is it okay to post licensed products for sale? If so how do I? I am new to this site and have TC's from 1994-1996 and would like them to go to an enthusiast rather than a random person. Both white border and some black border cards.
Licensed products (i.e. Decipher-produced cards that do not have any Trek CC-created cards on them) are ALWAYS allowed to be re-sold.

-  
how could i find a price for a factory sealed box of boosters for the original 1E edition of the game and for a complete set of the 1E edition in mint condition?

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hill's Wholesale and Category One are good places to start.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
UncleMorty wrote:What about products made OUT of licensed products.....

For Example....playmats made out of bulk common cards
That could be legal as the cards were licensed products. However, the playnat must use the physical cards themselves (not their images). If you made a playmat out of physical cards you piece could be considered mixed-media art — which is legal.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Jono wrote:
UncleMorty wrote:What about products made OUT of licensed products.....

For Example....playmats made out of bulk common cards
That could be legal as the cards were licensed products. However, the playnat must use the physical cards themselves (not their images). If you made a playmat out of physical cards you piece could be considered mixed-media art — which is legal.
That would actually be kind of cool, especially if you themed it right
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Could be legal, but I'm pretty sure that the powers that be want to steer well clear of anything that's remotely in a gray area, anything that even slightly smacks of profit off the cards.

For instance, I'm pretty sure the card-printing services that are banned under the CoC are as legal as V-cards themselves, but it was gray enough that we can't discuss them here. Fair enough. The CC is always one cease-and-desist order away from total destruction; it's wise for them to be super-cautious.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation