For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.
  • 100 posts

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Through the end of August get 7% off with coupon code Summer17 at checkout. Lots of great new cards in stock as well as plenty of other older CCG's including VS System and soon to be added 7th Sea and Babylon 5.

CategoryOneGames.com

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Wanted to say thanks again for the consistently solid grading and great packaging. Had a couple orders come in from other places with hit-or-miss grading, and cards that had come within a hair's breadth of getting stuck on packing tape. Then your package arrived, and it was like "Hey, it's C1G--they've got this."

By girot
 -  
I've been doing a lot of business with C1G lately, and as a seasoned collector, I can attest that Scott is a true professional. Top quality inventory, fair and convenient trade-in service, hands-down best prices on singles anywhere (and I've looked)!

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hey everyone, we will be having our yearly sale at CategoryOneGames.com starting Thursday and running through Monday. Look for great deals on all the items on our site including Star Trek 1E and 2E and everything else we have available.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Huge Restock of all Star Trek 1E and 2E sets, just about everything you would ever want set wise is available. CategoryOneGames.com

I'm going to be reviewing each Star Trek set, one a week on my youtube channel starting next week, look for it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOr1u ... subscriber

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I have done business with CategoryOneGames twice in the last 2-3 weeks and I am proud to say that Scott sets the standard for online card ordering. I am still amazed at the speed of the delivery and I am always satisfied. Thanks for being such an inspiration to get me back into a game I missed and loved so much!

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Just a heads up everyone, we just got in a HUGE collection of 1E top end cards including 2 James T Kirk, 4 DS9/Terek Nor, and just about every UR and top end Rare. Come get them quick, we already sold 2 DS9 within the first 5 minutes they were in the store.
https://www.categoryonegames.com/catalo ... ccg_1e/391
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]