For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I was just cleaning out some boxes I had and I came across a Star Trek CCG Premiere Gift Set that I forgot that I had. Does anybody know about the value of this. I was curious about it. I can post pictures of it if that would help to understand what I am talking about. Thanks.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That depends. Who do you want murdered?

:)

By kingmj4891 (Matthew King)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
r_stefanko wrote:I take it that it is worth a lot then? Or is hired assassin your profession? :P
If it is the Black Border gift set then it is rare as I believe only 100 were made, no idea of a price on it. If it is the silver collector's tin those sell for about $30 brand new.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The cards themselves aren't particularly special. They are the BB 1994 version of the base set, and that is highly collectible, but a lot of people collected it and have stored it as a potential future high value item. As far as I know, these cards are identical to the ones that would have been found in packs in the mid-90's.

But the box this came in is very nice and unique and the authentication sheet add to that value. I remember seeing one on eBAY a few years back, and I think that was linked here, on this website. I bet it would be possible to find out what that went for.

I don't think a lot of people know that this existed or are actively searching for it, so supply drives up the price but demand might not be there yet to get any crazy impressive amount for it at this time.

I am increasingly convinced that the WB 1994 is actually the rarer item. Though the value is still in the BB 1994 set. We have been told that they had the same print run and yet BB also has these (so more) and everyone collected those and stored them away, while most people played the 1994 WB cards. Therefore, inevitably, the WB 1994 versions will be rarer and should be the more highly valued cards - in theory. This is currently not the case because they look so much like WB 1995 and those are plentiful and as valuable as playing cards.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Interestingly, a Star WARS Decipher Gift Set is on eBay right now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-CCG-P ... 1e93c3681f

$588.88, Buy It Now with plenty eyeing it.

By tekeny
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
mine is signed by Warren
not sure how many were and if it changes the value
Attachments:
set.jpg
set.jpg (44.45 KiB) Viewed 4916 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
adf8 wrote:I would gladly pay $1,000 to anyone willing to part with theirs, just PM me.
-Alan
:shock:

I guess I'm officially out bid. Yikes!

Makes me wish I had one to sell. I'd ring that register in a second. :twocents: 8)

By adf8
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
adf8 wrote:I would gladly pay $1,000 to anyone willing to part with theirs, just PM me.
-Alan
:shock:

I guess I'm officially out bid. Yikes!

Makes me wish I had one to sell. I'd ring that register in a second. :twocents: 8)
Apologies...I just really want one :)

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Ohhh, shiny thing I don't got. =)

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]