For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
[Ref] Still looking for this card. Somebody has to have one extra...

CANCEL THIS, I GOT IT on eBay Mar 1,2019
Star Trek CCG 0D19 Agonizing Encounter Promo Foil (no ESSEN logo) SCARCE...

Total: $295.50
Item ID: 113666300820
Last edited by rharrington on Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
They actually might not. We have all the 2E cards except this one - I think it was the least-printed Decipher 2E card. I've only ever heard of one person definitely having it, possibly two (and the one I know for sure is also a collector).

It's the unicorn of 2E...

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Just an update. Still looking to complete collection with this card.
[Ref]

CANCEL THIS, I GOT IT on eBay Mar 1,2019
Star Trek CCG 0D19 Agonizing Encounter Promo Foil (no ESSEN logo) SCARCE...

Total: $295.50
Item ID: 113666300820
Last edited by rharrington on Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By ununtrium
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Forum legend has it that around three or four copies of this card were found in one single TATV booster box a forum member once opened. He then traded or gave them away to fellow forum members. I got my copy from one of these members, who was willing to part with his (, which I am unfortunately not, I am afraid!). A Dutch collector has one, too, judging from his Star Trek Memorabilia Collection Website.

These foils must have been put into the booster sorting machine by accident. More of these are bound to have been printed, but they were, most likely, never distributed and have not surfaced when decipher sold off their warehouse stock. Maybe there are other TATV boxes containing such foils, but they would have surfaced by now, in all likelihood. Old decipher employees have not unloaded them, either. Could very well be that other copies were destroyed (cf. OS Decaren) or are still sitting in a non-descript box gathering dust somewhere.

By volkerii
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
That's true actually ... I didn't realize the significance of them when I had them. I can't say if those I traded them to still have them. One went to Mr hayes and he no longer has it, I sold one but don't recall to who, a third went to a mn member. You might find more info if you can find my old posts.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Oddly enough, Chris, ununtrium (Martin), if I'm not mistaken, is the one who bought it from me. He paid a good sum, which helped out my family at the time as I had just lost my job about a month or so before. Thank you, again, Martin, for that, and glad to help a fellow collector enthusiast.

By fred1701d
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
This is my first time posting on the forum in a very long time. Like so many here I was(am) an avid collector... life has gotten busy over the years but I recently rediscovered this site and am so happy that it is still active. The story that ununtrium posted is how I remember it and I was one of the members fortunate enough to obtain one through a deal (I believe it was indeed from volkerii) many, many years ago. The story I got at that time was that a few of them were found randomly in a booster box although I can't remember if it was To Boldly Go or TATV, I think there was a post on the forum about them being found in the box.

I still have mine, so I can also confirm that the card does exist. I have a complete 1E and 2E collection so unfortunately am not willing to part with it either :(.

Like all of you, I had no idea of the rarity of this card when I made the deal. It is nice to see the community still thriving, a testament to the incredible Continuing Committee and I am happy to see that so many people still love this game.

I hope the OP is able to track a copy of this card down.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.