For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Madred
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
So I've got a life event coming up and have decided to sell my Decipher set collection. I've got every Decipher printed card (excluding the silver / white border Premiere cards) from 1E BB Premiere through 2E What You Leave Behind.

When I say "every" card, I mean every. All foils / tourney foils / promo / DA's / those weird Borg overlays / case topper / etc. And they're all in mint condition (ok, maybe you'd find a NM here or there, but they're all unplayed and stored well, so I'm going with mint).

Before I split them up, and before I go the eBay route, would anyone here be interested in the complete Decipher collection? If not, I'll repost with individual sets later, then finally eBay.

Let me know, thanks!

Geoffery

PS - We can discuss price if you're seriously interested.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wow. That is quite impressive.

There's a dude in, I believe, Italy selling this exact thing for $11,000 Euros I believe.

This is out of my price range, by a long shot, but I wish you the best of luck in selling man. Hopefully said life event is good news and not something awful :(

By Madred
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'd do it for significantly less than $11k :shifty:, especially if I knew it was going to someone in the community! Like that's not even in the same universe of what I was thinking! That's why I'd want to discuss price and not just throw something out there...

Yes, good life event :) .

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Madred wrote:I'd do it for significantly less than $11k :shifty:, especially if I knew it was going to someone in the community! Like that's not even in the same universe of what I was thinking! That's why I'd want to discuss price and not just throw something out there...

Yes, good life event :) .
SUPER glad to hear its a good life event. More often than not, you see these posts and its "well I got these from my brother who just died" or "gotta save money for my kids surgery." Its heartbreaking, to say the least. So yay for good news :)

For me, I only collect 1E so half of the collection sorta "escapes" me, I guess you could say :P Now if the ask is SO ridiculously low that I couldnt refuse, sure. But I suspect that wouldnt be the case haha Anywho, if you ever decide to part out full sets n such, I'll definitely be interested in some stuffs :)

Also, wanted to mention again .. VERY impressive to have collected all this man. Well done.

By Brak_ (Chris O'Connell)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Madred wrote:
Brak_ wrote:I wouldn't buy the whole set from you, but I'd buy like, a dozen or so cards I need to complete my own 2E set :shifty:
I wouldn't pull singles from the collection, but I might have what you're after in extras. Shoot me a PM with what you needed.
Sent!

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.