For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By dx_37
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I just bought and opened a box of Trouble with Tribbles. Out of 30 packs, I got 2 Rares!!! Both rares were 1,000 Tribbles. Every other pack had 4 Uncommons instead of 3 like the back of the pack says. Has anyone else ever seen this before? Really stinks because I have no recourse for this. Not the sellers fault. Decipher won’t be any help these days. Argh!!!!

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
dx_37 wrote:I just bought and opened a box of Trouble with Tribbles. Out of 30 packs, I got 2 Rares!!! Both rares were 1,000 Tribbles. Every other pack had 4 Uncommons instead of 3 like the back of the pack says. Has anyone else ever seen this before? Really stinks because I have no recourse for this. Not the sellers fault. Decipher won’t be any help these days. Argh!!!!
That really really sucks. You're right that you really have no recourse, I suspect.

Though, to be fair, there are also "God" boxes where they were tons and tons of extra rares.

I think Decipher did this for the sole reason of giving people a mindfuck.

Sorry :(

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Se7enofMine wrote:
dx_37 wrote:I just bought and opened a box of Trouble with Tribbles. Out of 30 packs, I got 2 Rares!!! Both rares were 1,000 Tribbles. Every other pack had 4 Uncommons instead of 3 like the back of the pack says. Has anyone else ever seen this before? Really stinks because I have no recourse for this. Not the sellers fault. Decipher won’t be any help these days. Argh!!!!
That really really sucks. You're right that you really have no recourse, I suspect.

Though, to be fair, there are also "God" boxes where they were tons and tons of extra rares.

I think Decipher did this for the sole reason of giving people a mindfuck.

Sorry :(
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence.

The good news is TwT is still on the cheap side, so you should be able to get another box. And at this point the pack gods definitely owe you one so you can pretty much guarantee a McCoy. :D
Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied But […]

(I personally file "2E did it" in the s[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]