For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
So, when I look at the list of expansion cards, I see a list of promotional virtual cards. And I see that you can print them out.

But, here on the trading site, I see people asking for trades on virtual promos. Did the CC actually made hard copies of these promos? Promos that could not be printed?

And if so, is there a list of these promo cards?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
The CC sells tournament kits that can be purchased by TDs. The prizes are foiled alternate image promos of regular cards. We assemble them by attaching the printed foil onto old Decipher-era cards. Those foils (at least for 2E) say which promo series they’re from instead of having lore. For awhile you can only get the AI by participating in a tournament, but they become printable after some interval of time. The printable version has lore instead of the tournament series marker. All of the 2E promos produced by the CC can be found here.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Oh, ok, that makes sense. I wasn't sure how this worked, thank you for explaining it. Yes, I've looked at the link, but wasn't sure what it all meant. Now I get it!
:)
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0