For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Madred
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I posted a while ago about my complete Decipher collection I was going to sell, and to make a long story short, when I moved, it seems that a box was misplaced, so my "complete" collection turned into a "complete up to 2E Strange New Worlds" collection. Unfortunately, binders that are missing included all of my 2E promos and such...

The good news is that the 1E collection was in tact! So, with a child on the way, I'm looking to sell it. When I say it's a complete collection, it's got every printed Decipher card from Limited Premiere BB through All Good Things, including all boutique sets, promos, foils, tournament cards, etc. Here's a full list:

Premiere Limited BB
Alternate Universe
Q Continuum
First Contact
Fajo Collection
Deep Space Nine
The Dominion
Blaze of Glory
Rules of Acquisition
The Trouble With Tribbles
Reflections
Mirror, Mirror
Voyager
The Borg
The Holodeck Adventures
The Motion Pictures
All Good Things
2 Player Game
First Anthology
Away Team Pack
OTSD
Starter Deck 2
Enhanced First Contact
USS Jupiter
Second Anthology
Enhanced Premiere
Tournament Promo foils
Assorted "other" promos

I compiled the lowest priced "sold" eBay auctions and it was running about $3300, but I'm not looking for anything near that. I figure eBay and paypal fees would knock 25% off the top (down to $2475 already!). If this is something you'd really be interested in, shoot me an email at geofferypeterson at hotmail dot com and I'm sure we can work something out (please be sure to spell my name correctly if you don't copy / paste it!).

FAQ STUFF:

Q: Do you really have all of the foils?
A: Yes

Q: But are the cards in good condition?
A: If you find mintier cards than these, you just grabbed some off of the carta mundi printing line.

Q: Case topper? D-Con 34th Rule foil? All AI's? White border promos?
A Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Q: Can you really call it a complete set without the two different white border premiere sets or the silver border set?
A: That's debatable, but I always thought those were ugly, so I never got them, and if it's killing you, I didn't include those in the price, so feel free to "completionist" yourself and grab them on eBay cheaply.

Q: What about X card?
A: Was it printed by Decipher and able to be played? Then the answer is yes, though feel free to ask about any specifics.

Q: What about oversized cards?
A: No, they weren't playable, so I never collected them.

Q: Are you saying you played with all of these cards?
A: Nope, maybe with one or two exceptions where I had to trade or buy an elusive card, these are all straight from the pack to the collection sleeves, I bought enough that I had my collection and separate playsets.
Last edited by Madred on Tue May 14, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
I am trying to get you added to the Star Trek CCG group on Facebook. There are multiple posts on there about selling collections - it might help you out because not everyone on the FB group comes to the TrekCC message board.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]