For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Unfortunately, I have only 2 (1 for collection, and 1 for my many decks... so, too few!).

But, hey -- didn't you sell or give away your collection last year? Or was that only part? How come you're busy collecting again? Or is that only for decks?

Just curious. :) It's good to have you back in the fold! The more, the merrier! 8)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sometimes I think I'm the only one... :D

Ah, you speak German, right? I can practice!
Spielst du mit freunde, oder? Ich glaube dass ich immer zwei decks haben wollte, zumspielen mit leute die kein eigene deck haben... Aber du brauchst das nicht? Das ist schön.
Wie gehts im krankenhaus? Ich hoffe besser.
Gehst du nach Kaiserfest oder weltmeisterschaft? Oder wird das nicht klappen?
Tschuß! :cheersL:

By ncc1701e
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Nessi wrote:I Keep one Deck for play
So you sold me the collection last year, didnt make it to send it to me (I still haven't received it), didn't return my money and now you say like "i keep one deck"? So if you finally make it to send me the "collection" (whatever this now means), can I only expect like some cards you don't need for your deck?

Please watch out guys :-(

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Google Translate wrote:At the moment I am dependent on the help of care. As soon as she has time for it you get your cards.
:( In that case, it seems like a good idea to at least put some pressure behind that. I won't presume to understand either of your situations; but if 1701 is correct, then either sending the cards ASAP or refunding them would be fitting. :?

You can always buy the cards that you sold to 1701 again, because there's an abundance of cards on the web.

1701 seems to be relatively cool about it (but, if I interpret correctly, also a bit disappointed!), so it seems there is an opportunity here to salvage reputations and keep this a happy place.

:thumbsup:

By ncc1701e
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Suden Kapala wrote:
Google Translate wrote:At the moment I am dependent on the help of care. As soon as she has time for it you get your cards.
:( In that case, it seems like a good idea to at least put some pressure behind that. I won't presume to understand either of your situations; but if 1701 is correct, then either sending the cards ASAP or refunding them would be fitting. :?

You can always buy the cards that you sold to 1701 again, because there's an abundance of cards on the web.

1701 seems to be relatively cool about it (but, if I interpret correctly, also a bit disappointed!), so it seems there is an opportunity here to salvage reputations and keep this a happy place.

:thumbsup:
ye, im kinda cool about it, because its no fun to have health issues. wrote every some months a reminder, but now that i see multiple threads of him here, i also wanted to raise my voice a bit. don't think its right to ask for some trades when he wasnt able to finish the last trade he did to that point. in addition i now understand he wants to keep some of the cards, which originally are part of the collection he already sold. patience and understanding also have its limits (after a year ^^) ...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
ncc1701e wrote:patience and understanding also have its limits (after a year ^^) ...
I fully understand...
Nessi wrote:Oh I Do but I'm ver il atm and need help from outside.
I Posted it here in this forum.
... and I understood that (and reacted sympathetically to it) as well. But that doesn't mean you don't have the responsibility to solve this -- nasty -- situation.

I also know a little about illness. But that doesn't mean that the problem/brunt of it should lie with an unsuspecting buyer.

But you see -- 1701 is not angry; he understands. He just seems to want his money back! Which I'm sure you'll make happen. Soon. Right? :wink: :cheersL:

By ncc1701e
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Suden Kapala wrote: But you see -- 1701 is not angry; he understands. He just seems to want his money back! Which I'm sure you'll make happen. Soon. Right? :wink: :cheersL:
I'd rather take the cards ;-) Getting money back (I also offered him to keep a bit of the money for all the trouble) is just an alternative, if he doesnt manage to send the collection.

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
i was 6 Month in intensiv medical care i had not to response here again when i'm not intrested give you the cards. The collection would not be on Packages it would be 5-7 Packages so i need help cause i'm serious ill. One friend can help me at 8.the Augus 19 but i try hard that my "Betreuer have earlier Time. (sorry for my english) If it help i can leae you my Phoe Number so we can stay at contact. Otherwise i will write you here. I for myself alone can't leave the hospital to go to the nex Post Station and prepare 5-7 greater Packages. I'm very sorry about that. As i say i will try hard to get some help for it.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]