For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
lWrite of Acountability
Picard Premirer foiled
James t. kirk
3 Black Border The Traeller Trancendence
Star Teck Type III Phaser rifle
Strategema

Have
2x Seven of nine foil Casetopper 7euro each
Foil Future Enterprise 80 euro
Seven of Nine fed/non alig.
5x Borg Queen (The Borg) 3 Euro each
7X Borg Queen (First Contact) 3euro each
3x Locutus of Borg 17 Euro each
2x Locutus Borg Cube 8 euro Each
queens Borg Cube 7 Euro
5xWe are the borg 12 Euro each
Tactical Cube 3 Euro
2xGowron of Borg 12 euro each
Last edited by Nessi on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:39 am, edited 30 times in total.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Nessi

I have an extra Locutus of Borg Cube, I would trade you for the Future <Enterprise foil...
and a locutus

let me
know

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Weis gar nicht warum du unzufrieden bist hast für 200 Mücken karten im min. doppeltem Wert erhalten.

By ncc1701e
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Nessi wrote:Weis gar nicht warum du unzufrieden bist hast für 200 Mücken karten im min. doppeltem Wert erhalten.
we had an agreement, you broke the agreement. thats why im angry about you. how can you not understand that. nevermind, hope everyone reads the trade alert and doesnt trade with you anymore.

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Du hast natürlich Recht, sorry, sende mir einfach nochmal deine addy per msg und meine Betreuung sendet dir das Borg deck dauer ca. 3 wochen.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ncc1701e wrote:
Nessi wrote:Weis gar nicht warum du unzufrieden bist hast für 200 Mücken karten im min. doppeltem Wert erhalten.
we had an agreement, you broke the agreement. thats why im angry about you. how can you not understand that. nevermind, hope everyone reads the trade alert and doesnt trade with you anymore.
Just curious, had it translated...
gTranslate wrote:I don't know at all why you are dissatisfied. You have received, for 200 bucks, cards of the minimal double value.
So, 1701 bought cards that were not delivered. Other cards were delivered (of a higher value than paid price), but they were not the cards agreed upon...?
Yes, I remember those situations now.
Here you wrote that you sent your whole collection to 1701. But right now, the left-out cards (as mentioned by 1701, above) are on the market again?

I'm trying to understand the situation.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Your google translate apparently works differently than mine.
Do not know why you are dissatisfied for 200 mosquitoes in the min. received double value.
I'm still trying to figure out why he sent somebody a package of mosquitoes... ;-) Because yeah, I'd be pretty dissatisfied to receive 200 mosquitoes in the mail too!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
OP was banned from the site for not following through on a trade. They were recently unbanned when the reporter finally received their cards.

If someone else has had a bad trade experience with this user, it should be reported to forum mods.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]