For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi everyone.

I've been tidying up my collection and in the back of the folders I've just realised I have a spare 20 cards from the ALL GOOD THINGS set!! These have never been played or out of the binder and are Mint condition.

They are:
Anij, Artim, Kol, Changeling Sweep, Empathic Touch, Espionage (B on D), Gideon, Kobayashi Maru, Palmer, Raimos, Ray Boone, Shandor, Shape Shift inhibitor, Sojef, Tiurnel, Treacherous advice, USS Grissom, Urilash, Weyoun 6.

Rather than put them up to ebay and let them get away to hoarders, shops or scalpers, would anyone here like to trade for them? I'm UK Based so UK only I'm afraid.

I'm looking to complete my AU collection with Future Enterprise, my Holodeck collection with Dixon Hill and then to get all the TNG Bridge crew (9 of them), plus the USS Enterprise from the BB Limited Edition premiere set. I do need loads of the BB premiere rare cards though, so some bulk trades of those would also be considered.

I'm using Fabio's site as a comparison on prices to go like for like:
https://cardgamegeek.com/games/stccg

Would love them to go to proper fans, players and collectors so let me know if anyone is interested before they go to ebay -many thanks

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
I'd love to get the [NA] folks but I neither have the BB you seek nor am in UK.

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]