For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Never been plaid, jusr sleeved asnd forgotten. .If the price is high enough the box ccanbe tossed in as well.

All Good Things.... all most mint. you know it is. Tiem to get rid of the cards for tho ther hobbies and medicinces that i need.

thanks for bidding.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/123874915993
Last edited by Squircifer on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Given that I have an all but AGT 1E collection (including all alternate image cards), I'd be tempted if I had the money, and if we weren't on different continents making shipping a huge thing.

Good luck.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Squircifer wrote:Full set Of ALL Good Things now up on ebay. No reserves. Complette set alln/m in toplaoder, smoke free house.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/123874915993
Hate me if you want, but Don't hate the cards.

I don't hate you or the cards. Other than the shady deal Wizard's of the Coast did to steal the Star Wars License away from them, this set was Decipher's biggest fail. They alienated the fan base by making like a dozen copies of this set (Ok it was a lot more than that) instead of making enough for even 1 for every 5 players, considering many players might have wanted multiple copies of some cards. They made it far to limited, and could have made a fortune by not selling so short.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Oh no worries... the "hate me" thing is directed at certain members of the face book group because they "after reading his profile for 10 seconds i wont do business with him... thats for sure.." people seem to not really understad sarcasm in its written form.

a few of them literally tried to get me banned from face book, first because i was a "sock puppet" account just there to rip people off (because i was offering to trade an agt set among other things) and a false name to further rip people off. even though half the folks there knew from the forums here.

But as for decipher being crooked about the set..... yeah with you all the way.

When 2E came out, I seem to recall that the idea[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata