For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Frool (Mr Slade)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hello,

I need to raise money to pay bills etc.. after a long time out of work. I'm looking to sell my 1E collection.

The collection is little over 4 anthology boxes so approximately 4,500 cards. I was a player originally and a collector afterwards and removed duplicates of commons and uncommons so I reckon 20% to 30% of the cards are rares. It doesn't contain AGT, but has a few Black Border Premier, Foils, WB promos. I imagine it is 95% complete but it's hard to say without going through every card. I'm enclosing pictures of Federation ships to give you a good idea of what I coverage it has. I never specifically collected any cards or affiliations so the picture of Federation Ships should give people a good idea of what the collection has.

Looking for sensible offers - I'm UK based. Thanks for looking
Attachments:
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (90.93 KiB) Viewed 593 times
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (140.93 KiB) Viewed 593 times

By Atma
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Very nice selection, looks like you cover all of the major sets. I know you don't want to go through the cards too much, but it might be worth looking for a James T. Kirk ultra-rare from The Motion Pictures (you have a few of the hard-to-come-by cards from that set shown). That card alone is worth several hundred dollars.

I'm sure you're not excited by the prospect of breaking this up, but if it ever comes to that point I could be interested in a First Anthology box. Just never got one over the years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]