For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Good morning everyone!

So FINALLY cleaning out the last of a storage bin I had when I first decided to go try that adulting thing... and I came across what has to be 15,000 assorted Star Trek 1E / Star Wars CCG and a bit of Star Trek 2E cards. I almost just hucked them in the bin, but then I remembered Star Wars had a bit of a following still, and as it seems, so does Star Trek.

There's obviously no way to ship 15,000 rando cards anywhere even close to economically. The collection is probably 1E First Set Thru TOS. I know I've already seen a few bridge crews, The Rock, a Kirk. Etc. Is it worth my while to dig through and set aside something or is it binnable?

Thanks!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
EnsignKoala wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:If you have UR Kirk, that's worth some $$.
Is it the James T. Kirk, Black Border with Generations logo to which you refer?
Yeah that's the one.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
So, quick flip.

1x Dixon Hill, 1x Pandori Champ, 1x James T. Kirk, 2x Future Enterprise, 3x USS Jupiter (2 in package) and what appears to be a full Premium set of whatever the Blue Gills were in. I think that was the very last thing I bought. (They were all in one area, all in sleeves)
I'm pretty sure I can crew each "TV Crew" at least once. Voyager apparently I had a thing for as I think I've got 2-3 of them. Plus god knows what as rares. If I had to guess? Maybe 1400 rares are already pulled aside from 15 years ago? lol.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
EnsignKoala wrote:So, quick flip.

1x Dixon Hill, 1x Pandori Champ, 1x James T. Kirk, 2x Future Enterprise, 3x USS Jupiter (2 in package) and what appears to be a full Premium set of whatever the Blue Gills were in. I think that was the very last thing I bought. (They were all in one area, all in sleeves)
I'm pretty sure I can crew each "TV Crew" at least once. Voyager apparently I had a thing for as I think I've got 2-3 of them. Plus god knows what as rares. If I had to guess? Maybe 1400 rares are already pulled aside from 15 years ago? lol.
Many of those UR cards are worth good money. Any of the dual affiliation rares from The Motion Pictures are also valuable. The All Good Things set is probably the biggest money maker, topping out at $500 or more for the set.

If I were you, I would catalog everything I have by set and then put each set on eBay as its own listing.

Would you happen to have any oversized cards in that collection, specifically Decaren?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
EnsignKoala wrote:Thanks! The trickiest part is going to be the stuff before CCGs started putting those little R/U/C's in the lower right. And.. iirc, *R is just Alt Art, correct?
It usually means the alternate border color, from Voyager to The Motion Pictures.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
It'll be a little bit for me to get everything organized so bear with me. I'm going to grind out Trek and then Wars for those interested. (Wars is 2x the size of Trek.... though I'm quasi-sorting Wars as I sort out the Trek as everything is intermingled. What was I thinking?!)

What I do know so far. James T. Kirk is Mint. So is the All Good Things P set. I also have white boarded ..iirc.. preview cards? 2 of which are the Admiral Riker from AGT. Oh.. and I have 30x bloody Memory Wipes. Good lord.

A ton of Voyager, DS9, Ferengi, Blaze and Dominion set. (I was a Klingon / Ferengi and Dom player.) And a good deal of Tribble. I'll get spreadsheets going once I have at least icons sorted out.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:You mean THIS 1E Inventory Spreadsheet?

[Down] [Down] [Down]
I meant to hyperlink to the forum thread. I guess I got distracted by that silly work stuff. :o
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]