For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
White border 1E Release Set? Worth inventorying or just listing - WB 1E. Bridge Crew + Assorted. There's a ton of just found in a second tote White Border First set. Probably 2,000 cards. Definitely has at least 1 bridge crew and a Borg Cube.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
EnsignKoala wrote:White border 1E Release Set? Worth inventorying or just listing - WB 1E. Bridge Crew + Assorted. There's a ton of just found in a second tote White Border First set. Probably 2,000 cards. Definitely has at least 1 bridge crew and a Borg Cube.
That's probably fine. Some people may want you to separate out the 1994 copyright from 1995.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
i have to ask. where are you planning on listing them? im quite interested. i have recently started looking to rebuild since i no longer have any due to a second fire. so this is build number 3. havent had any real luck finding them other than ebay and amazon. so if anyone knows where i can find some to buy please lmk. thank you.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Since this community has been awesome helping me, right here. No need to bang the Ebay drum and have everyone run around crazy for an auction. I'll get the inventories done, and we'll do a little bit of Ferengi Rules of Acquisition to figure it all out. [Rule] (I've got about 7,000 cards to go through remaining and I'll have all the Rares and Specials pulled aside and punched into a spreadsheet.)

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
My apologies for the delay. I went on a mission and instantly flipped "Corvid-19 scare" and was 2 weeks removed from where I was inventorying the collection. Back at it now. Half done. Should get the spreadsheet up late next week. Fun world!
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0