For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Recently started re-collecting 1e cards trying to fill in the gaps in my collection. Found ccgcastle.com and they had some stuff I was missing. One of the things I never got was a Fajo collection... always on my list, but never got to it before life and expenses got in the way, so was excited to finally own it. Ordered the complete set (just cards) as well as some Premiere Alpha singles.

My package arrived today and one of my Premier cards was missing and instead they included a rare from Alternate Universe expansion. To top it off, they also shorted me the Locutus card from the Fajo collection.

Has anyone else had experiences like this with these guys? I really wanted to order more from them to start filling in some of my other incomplete sets, but don't know if this is a fluke or a common thing with them. I have contacted them and now waiting on a reply... but I thought Id come here and see what others have to say.

Edit 1: They contacted me within 1 day and apologized. Said they will get the replacements in the mail today.

Edit 2: Received mail today and they sent the Locutus card but NOT the other missing card from my order. I'm not contacting them again - Just wont order from them again. Screw up after Screw up. :(
Last edited by One of Two on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Let us know if they make it right.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Whether they make it right or not, Hills Wholesale Gaming also sells Fajo sets for $20, and if they don't make it right, you can buy Locutus of Borg by itself for $4 from Hills.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Pazuzu wrote:I never ordered on CCGCastel, but I can highly recomment CategoryOneGaming.
CategoryOne was one of the sites I came across online in my searches. My only question is card condition. Some things are listed as "Light Play" and "Moderate Play" and yet the majority is "Ungraded". I hated the idea of dropping money for a bunch of cards if they might show up with the edges turning white or scratched up. I will say the cards that did arrive from CCGCastle all look new.

Are the cards you get from CategoryOne light to moderate in play or, do they tend to look new?

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Buying a set from C1G is definitely great condition...pretty much NM/M.

Singles I'd say anything LP or better is good for collections unless you're wanting like Gem Mint stuff.

Good luck!

~D

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'm Scott and own CategoryOneGames, let me know how I can help you out! Best way to reach me is email scott@categoryonegames.com or through Facebook where I'm part of the Star Trek group or just message me directly there.

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]