For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Brak_ (Chris O'Connell)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I've got a Google Sheet of my 1E and 2E Haves/Wants for trades.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Updated 11/30/20

Especially looking for the last card to complete my 2E Set:
0P35 Abduction

Willing to trade or entertain cash payment for it.

Otherwise have a look. If you're looking for any particular C/UC from 1E or 2E, let me know. I have a lot and can look through my spares.

Also if you're looking for 2E VP foils from the CC, I've got some. Looking for a lot of them myself, especially early ones and some more recent releases.

Thanks!
Last edited by Brak_ on Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Access Denied, I sent an access request though.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Something was wrong with that Google Sheet. It wasn't allowing anonymous access, even though I had it set up. It's an old, old file, so maybe it just got messed up.

Anyway, I created a new file that seems to work now for no-login access and updated the link. Thanks for looking!

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi! I just created an account after looking at your list. I have several of the cards on your 1E want list, including almost all of the Reflections foils (minus the URs and CT) and all of the TWT cards. I also saw several cards I need on your have list. Should we speak through PM?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
WeyounOfBorg wrote:Hi! I just created an account after looking at your list. I have several of the cards on your 1E want list, including almost all of the Reflections foils (minus the URs and CT) and all of the TWT cards. I also saw several cards I need on your have list. Should we speak through PM?
Yes, please send me a PM. I have pending trades for some things, but there's a lot I still need. Thanks
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]