For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By uncle_abe
 -  
I'm looking to collect at least 1 personnel card for each of the main crew from each series. Just the 7 or 8 main cast, in 1st Edition.
Firstly, does anyone have any for sale?
I'm not looking to spend a lot of money so I'm not looking for the super rare versions, any crew will do.
I'm UK based, for postage purposes.

How attainable is this goal? What would be a ballpark price for this task? Which characters am I really going to struggle with?

And yes, I already have Montgomery Scott :wink:

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I suppose it might depend on who makes the cut as a 'main' in your eyes and how much you're allowing them to diverge from their standard officer persona, but the most expensive gets I can foresee are probably the Voyager crew. You can get mirror versions of Chakotay, Paris, and B'Elanna in MM and TB, but for Janeway, Harry Kim, Neelix, and Seven you basically have to shell out for the VOY print (unless you don't mind a Borg version of Seven from TB or count the EMH Program from FC as The Doctor.)

The TOS mains can be had from TwT cheaply (aside from McCoy, who you can get in MM or Admiral McCoy from 2-Player.)

TNG has the most variants, but I think going for Premiere versions is entirely doable--I can hook you up if you need. Pulaski is in QC.

DS9: Kira, Bashir, Dax, Odo, and Sisko are all in TwT (Sisko in the Starter deck) altho they're not probably not what you're looking for. Miles is the hardest get. $4 on its own from Hill's Wholesale, but you're better off buying the whole Fajo for 20.

Probably too late, but hope it helps. I can supply pretty much all of these if you need.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation