For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'd like to eventually have a complete set of all of the STCCG cards for display, but right now I'm looking to finish the sets that I already have. The attached excel spreadsheet will get updated as I continue to go through and organize my collection. I don't think I'll be adding any new cards to it, just updating quantities of existing cards that I have. Still have a lot of MM and RoA cards to go through for quantities as well as a couple boxes of unsorted cards and bulk commons. So if you need five hundred copies of Wolf, I can probably hook you up.

Looking to trade primarily, but can work buy/sell deals as needed. Have a couple unopened boxes of Mirror, Mirror and Trouble with Tribbles starter decks available as well for trade. Any card that has more than one copy listed is available, plus the singles I have from DS9, DOM, and TMP.

Index of Cards

First priority is to finish off the premiere and First Contact sets.

By Shujenka
 -  
BionicMan05 wrote:Realizing that spreadsheet is enormous and convoluted in some ways, here's a cut down Haves and Wants spreadsheet.

Haves and Wants
Hey, checking your latest link it displays this error: "This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Shujenka wrote:
BionicMan05 wrote:Realizing that spreadsheet is enormous and convoluted in some ways, here's a cut down Haves and Wants spreadsheet.

Haves and Wants
Hey, checking your latest link it displays this error: "This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."
Seconded.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]