For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By qeylIS
 -  
Hi,

I'm a Dutch collector and I have been inactive for about 15 years and I would like to sell my collection (preferably not in bulk, to make a bit more money as a hobby).
I remember I used to have a profile on a trading site, with recommendations from others who were pleased trading with me. I have no idea if the site still exists but it also had other CCGs. Do any of you remember or still use this? Or is this site the best way to trade?

Also, is there a site that keeps track of fair prices for cards?

Thank you!

By qeylIS
 -  
Yes! That was it. Ah sadly my reputation is gone. Oh well.

Going through these cards now. It is really fun. I remember how much I liked Cardassians and Klingon. I have loads of QC but never played that much. Never liked it either. Weird...

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
If you decide to continue to play and want to trade of the stuff you don't like for the affiliations you do like. There are many traders here.

By qeylIS
 -  
Yeah I am curenlty going through my cards and making a list of all I have in an excel which I will host on a url. It is easier than the google spreadsheets file I found on this forum to work in. I used that as the basis though.

Btw is there a site where I can see which card is worth what? I would hate to think $5 is a good price while it goes for $30.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
qeylIS wrote:Yeah I am curenlty going through my cards and making a list of all I have in an excel which I will host on a url. It is easier than the google spreadsheets file I found on this forum to work in. I used that as the basis though.

Btw is there a site where I can see which card is worth what? I would hate to think $5 is a good price while it goes for $30.
These days, many people use a combination of www.categoryonegames.com and ebay to determine prices. Catergory One, despite being sold out of a lot right now, is one of the most up active buyers/sellers of STCCG and is pretty up to date.

I would also recommend the Facebook group "STAR TREK CCG. It's VERY active with people looking to buy/sell and trade. I've done very well there finding cards I need.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]