For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.
Hi there! I’m cleaning house (well, condo) and selling things so that I can save up To buy an actual house. I have thousands of these cards. They’ve been sitting in binders for over a decade. I took photographs of what I believe was the binder I kept my promos, reflections, and exclusive cards. I have more than this, but goodness knows it’s going to take a long tome to sort through.

https://imgur.com/a/Q3Yapiu

Anyways, take a look and shoot me a PM with an offer. I’m active on reddit with this same user name. I’ve been selling my Star Wars ccg cards there and have all positive feedback on my posts in case anyone was worried.

Honestly, I’m going to have to do a lot of research on pricing. Just send a PM with the cards you’re interested in and make the first offer. We’ll go from there :)

Cheers,
Kristen
Last edited by Rally_Monkey on Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
You have some seriously high value cards there, especially the All Good Things set (if you have the box with it, you can probably net a grand on that one). Put that up on eBay NOW.

The Enhanced Premiere promos are tough to find, and I would actually be interested in taking that set off your hands, though I don't know what a reasonable price would be.

The First Anthology cards are also pretty rare, as are the Decipher promos at the end.

My advice to you would be to thoroughly catalog what you have and put sets on eBay. You can make quite a bit more than by just accepting offers here. It takes more time, but it will help more with your down payment.
Wow. Thank you for your help. Looks like I have lots of digging to do. I used to know what I had when I was set building in college in 2007, but I’ve long since forgotten.

If you’re interested in the 21 card EP set (that’s what I think it is at least), shoot me a PM and we can see if there’s a number both of us agree on. Cheers!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Did someone say inventorying? And of 1E?

The spreadsheet in the post linked to in my signature may be of interest.

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]