For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By mathguy89
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I recently got married and in my move, unearthed my STCCG collection. I'm trying to downsize and get some money into my new family, so a decision to sell off some of my cards was reached.

I have a list of extras here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pH1QMT ... sp=sharing

But also exciting bits - Complete 1E sets
  • All Good Things - Just the Cards, no box.
    TMP - including all duals and UR JTK.
    HA with UR Dix and all duals.
    Dominion with all 4 WB promos
    DS9 with WB Defiant
    Blaze of Glory with all Foils
    Set of 25 Tournament Foils including 34th RoA
    Bunch of extra reflections - not selling my complete set, I like foils too much.
    Comple sets of 1A, 2A, EP, EFC, Starter Deck 2, and probably others that I haven't listed.
Updates here as things sell.

I'm looking to sell, I'm also looking to avoid the hassel of ebay. I know about Category One and their buylist prices, so please don't lowball me. But I'm also not looking to extort anyone. The world of Star Trek has been really good to me. I'm deeply invested in Star Trek Attack Wing (a Star Trek Miniatures game that's basically a giant what-if holodeck) and I run the biggest youtube channel devoted to the game. So in a sense, I want to give back to the world of Trek.

I'll have some 2E rares and AP/A for sale too, but haven't inventoried those yet. If you're curious, or after something, you can ask.

When 2E came out, I seem to recall that the idea[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata