For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

-  
Hi, I am downsizing my life and am selling a lot of stuff, including my Star Trek CCG card collection. I am starting with my binder of 2nd edition cards. I put them on ebay (link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-trek-deci ... 3798865003)

I am happy to answer any questions or add more pictures. I hope they bring someone joy. I have a much larger collection of 1st edition cards I will be putting up later.

If this is against the forum rules, I apologize, it did not appear to be when I looked. Thanks!

-  
Hi, no interest so far. I'd appreciate some advice because if they dont sell the cards are just going to be recycled, and I would rather they go to someone that would enjoy them. Thanks.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
templargdt wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:07 am Hi, no interest so far. I'd appreciate some advice because if they dont sell the cards are just going to be recycled, and I would rather they go to someone that would enjoy them. Thanks.
If you're likely to toss them if they don't sell, starting the auction at $0.00 would be a better way to go. Then just make sure to put a real shipping cost so you're not losing money.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I have zero 2e cards, I initially tried the game when 2e first came out but since I had a complete 1e collection, it was a hard sell. If you get no takers, and end up deciding to pitch them, maybe I can cover the $5 shipping and take them off your hands. I wish I could offer more, but with them being printable and having tons of 1e as backers, I can't justify buying them, just being honest. Hopefully you will get the price you are after.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation