For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Helix77
 -  
I have my first post in preview... not approved yet. I just opened up an old box it had all STCCG cards and I'm clearing out.

I think I might have the USS defiant in there from what I remember cataloging.
Would this (see attachment) be the correct one?
IMG_0196.jpg
IMG_0196.jpg (153.86 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Helix77 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:50 am I have my first post in preview... not approved yet. I just opened up an old box it had all STCCG cards and I'm clearing out.

I think I might have the USS defiant in there from what I remember cataloging.
Would this (see attachment) be the correct one?IMG_0196.jpg
I believe he wants the white border preview from the Deep Space Nine set, not the black border one from The Dominion.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Helix77 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:50 am I think I might have the USS defiant in there from what I remember cataloging.
Would this (see attachment) be the correct one?IMG_0196.jpg
According to Paul's list, he's looking for the DS9 preview version. That would be a white-bordered card (with the DS9 eXpansion Set icon? No, with the "preview" icon).
Yours is the black border variant (with the Dominion XS icon); nicer to look at perhaps (matter of taste), but not the same version.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on the technical front. But perhaps Paul can use this card anyway? It's always a great ship to have on the 'line, if you're playing! Which you do, aside from collecting, I hope?

(After a first enthusiastic run in the early days of the game, I've always been primarily a collector myself who only played occasionally; but after 2014, I really started playing again. And never stopped. :D )

Edit: yeah, what Dax said, but longer. :lol:
(I stole that from somebody's signature who borrowed it from what somebody said. Sue me. Wait -- please don't.)

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]