For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By cardman
 -  
Admin: Please delete this post if inappropriate
Hi Trekers.
My first post to say hi and play on.I was given your forums address as i have a very large amount of star trek cards to get rid of but being in austarlia postage may be a problem with some items.I have noticed that some of you guys are looking for the older cards 94 bb + 94 wb,preview cards and such.I played in the 1990's (I owned a card shop in Adelaide Australia) and got into the game.
I my time I won a fair few tournaments so I have some harder to get items like a complete set of wb cards in 3 uncut sheets of 121 cards,3 t shirts Worf,Ducat & Ducat of Borg,tournament foils,and other stuff.I am looking to sell as much of my over stuff and sorry in advance but cant trade as i got 2 of every card already.It is a great game which i spent many many hours building Decks.I have a book somewhere with all the dilemma combos we use to use at the shop and I believe there were over 300 at one stage, and yes some were devastating when used with Q Flash and other cards.
If anyone is interested in any of the cards let me know and i'll make a list of what i have.I'm trying to work out if its worth keeping as i have many 1000's of cards in sets common uncommon rare preview to move.
Hey thanks for your time in reading this guys and i might even dust of my cards and try to get a game lol
Cardman (Graeme)
P.S Pics can be taken if needed

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi, Cardman!

Full disclosure up front: not a trader here, but a player who'd love to see you enter the arena! You obvs have great experience from the olden days... But can you compete in the new environment...? 8) Or, just skip that, and keep playing the old game on Lackey (see below) with a few Traditionalists like me... :)
Or Expand Your Power and join the bulk ranks of this vibrant community in using new cards from fresh sets that are being developed still. :thumbsup:

Your collection sounds awesome. I'd love to see photos (paraphernalia such as shirts! :thumbsup: ) but I'm afraid you'll not be able to sell me anything, sorry about that. :neutral:
About the book with dilemmas -- will you sell that? Or make
public, for the community to benefit from? In any case, it's some sort of mythological tome, and... photos please! :lol: (again: feel free to decline since I'm not a customer. Your time is as valuable as mine).

I really hope the uncut sheets and other items will also find a good home... :shock:

And, do you know, you can play the game -- quite easily -- online, with a simple program called Lackey? You don't need any physical cards for that... I started 6 weeks ago with that and am in tourneys already (don't ask how I'm doing it, but the established players are patient! :wink: ) and a beginner's tourney is pending (April)! So why not try playing with us a bit, before -- or while -- selling your treasure trove?

Ask us anything you want/need -- whether about selling or playing. And maybe you can teach us a thing or two...? :cross:

:cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Welcome cardman! I’m in the US and would be interested in acquiring the T-shirts and tournament foils. I’d really love the uncut sheets but I recognize that shipping those might be prohibitively expensive. Send me a PM if you’re ok shipping to ‘Murica.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
There are definitely Australians that will be interested. If none pop up here head over to the Star Trek CCG Facebook group (I’m going to post the link to this post there now).

Also shooting you a PM about a card I’m looking for. :)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Delta32 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:29 pm @cardman , have sent you. Private message :)
And welcome to you as well!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:29 pm
Delta32 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:29 pm @cardman , have sent you. Private message :)
And welcome to you as well!
Another newcomer!? I can keep busy! :lol: Please read my long post above, and put on the fitting shoes... Please, come out and play, Delta! :wink:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]