For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Greetings fellow nerds!

Me and several other old Trek degenerates have started dabbling in WWE Raw Deal CCG. I'm starting from scratch and am focusing on just a couple decks for now, but the tide is growing.

I was just wondering if anyone in this community ever played Raw Deal, and if so if they have any singles for trade. I'm also in the process of going through my 1e and 2e collections and seeing what I have and what I need, but unfortunately I don't have updated have lists yet.

My last trade list is here and it's a couple years old though it may be reasonably accurate. It's a starting point anyway.

I'm hoping to get my proverbial stuff together and actually post real trade lists at some point, but in the meantime, if you have Raw Deal for trade, please PM me and we'll figure something out.

Thanks! :cheersL:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I've got a few starter decks laying around somewhere (I think I added them on to a big Hill's purchase once upon a time) but could never find anyone interested in playing.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Successful trade with @OKCoyote !

Thanks, Dan! :cheersL:

Anyone else have rasslin' cards they want to trade? I'm open for business over here! [Rule] [Rule]

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Giving this a bump, because it's been awhile and I've added a LOT to my collection over the last year and now I have extra Raw Deal cards for trade.

However, I'm still looking for Raw Deal stuff (and Trek! And SWCCG!) so if you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a have/want list once I get it put together.

Thanks! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Gotta give some :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: *BIG UPS* :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to one Brian Leonard (@MrVorlon) for an amazing transaction selling me his Raw Deal collection and thowing in some Bonus STCCG Swag as "box filler" to boot (And some Stargate TCG Starters, but those are heading to @DarkSabre as he needs them to actually be able to play the game!)!

I'm still sorting through the boxes and boxes of cards but I now have so much playstock and just enough UR goodness to build a LOT of new decks -- should keep me busy for quite awhile!

Thank you so much, Brian! It's much appreciated! :cheersL:

Also, a hat tip to @jadziadax8 for putting me in touch with Brian. Thanks, Maggie! :cheersL:

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]