For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Dabnor
 -  
I've been trying to have a bit of a sort out lately and one thing I'm trying to get rid of is my old Star Trek CCG cards. I found this place while looking for somewhere to help me value the cards and so I thought I should see if anyone here was interested in any of them.

The list is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I have done my best to try to grade the cards, but have no experience of doing so previously, so I cannot stress enough that these suggested grades might be well wide of the mark. If you are interested in purchasing any of the cards, please feel to request a photo and I will do my best to oblige as quickly as possible.

I've tried to make it clear what each card is as some cards have the same/similar names. If I can provide anymore clarity, don't hesitate to ask.

In terms of packaging and shipping costs, please note that I am located in Great Britain and will need to obtain packing materials for the cards. It may be simply uneconomical for me to send small numbers of low cost cards.

Other than that, any reasonable offer will be considered.
Last edited by Dabnor on Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Dabnor
 -  
Right, just a quick note to say that as I've not had anyone show any interest for a while, I don't think I'll be checking in here anymore, so if anyone sends me a message, I won't get it.

To all of the people who bought cards off me, thanks for your custom :)

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Dabnor wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:19 am Right, just a quick note to say that as I've not had anyone show any interest for a while, I don't think I'll be checking in here anymore, so if anyone sends me a message, I won't get it.

To all of the people who bought cards off me, thanks for your custom :)
You do have some nice cards, but alas I am only trading not buying these days. Thanks for joining us even for a little while.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation