For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Just a heads up that I'm considering selling off some Trek stuff in the next couple of months. We are currently working on putting money together to buy a house later this year, plus I'm currently in quarantine and not working which is setting us back some. Also, apparently it's a really good time to sell cards?

I don't have a lot of really good Trek singles, but I've got some stuff. I've also got some Magic stuff (some singles and some sealed product).

It's going to take a little time to start looking through and figuring out what I have, so watch this space. I should have at least a partial list put up by tomorrow, with updates added later as I go through more of my stuff.
 -  
My sell list is below, with a few instructions.

Card List

* The list currently contains tabs for First Edition singles (one tab for rare or promo rarity, and one tab for foils), Second Edition singles (one tab for rares and one tab for foils), Magic: the Gathering singles (selected rare and foil cards), and a little bit of Magic: the Gathering sealed product.

* Almost all listed singles are NM. There may be a few slightly played singles; if I'm assembling a trade and the condition of a card appears questionable, I'll let you know.

* I don't know values very well, and I don't like to negotiate or haggle. If you want to make an offer on something, just make an offer. If it's reasonable, I'll accept it.

* Please take shipping rates into account when considering value. For the same reason, only offers within the United States at this time, please.

* I only ship once a week, on the weekend - please be patient with me.

* This is not a complete list. I continue to add things every few days or so as I look through my collection.

Happy hunting!
Last edited by OKCoyote on Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
idea, just to help? consider adding a column for date entered. as such, people can filter, and browse only those cards they haven't seen yet.

(not saying it for myself, though; i'm not in US and also not financially very secure, right now.)

or is there a reason why this isn't as handy as i think it is?
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:45 pm idea, just to help? consider adding a column for date entered. as such, people can filter, and browse only those cards they haven't seen yet.

(not saying it for myself, though; i'm not in US and also not financially very secure, right now.)

or is there a reason why this isn't as handy as i think it is?
Done.

Today I added some Mirror, Mirror rares I forgot I opened, plus some Magic sealed product.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:52 pm
fortysix&2 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:53 am fortysix&2
Tool...?
I don't think that their handle could be anything but that.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:50 pm I don't think that their handle could be anything but that.
I wasn't sure, because it may be a term that I don't know, and that Tool based their song on. I don't know a lot of Tool (yet), but what I know is...
Cool! 8)

Oh my. I'm derailing a topic here again. :roll: (Or: see it as advertising! :lol: )
 -  
Thanks to grandar and violentvalence for completing deals!

This week I added a bunch of "P" rarity cards from First Edition (such as OTSD singles), as well as some Premiere silver border cards (clearly left over from all those Tin Drafts I played in).
 -  
I hadn't updated this in about a month because I've been busy going through my Magic: the Gathering collection. I've more or less finished with that, so I'm back to looking through and adding Trek stuff. (If you're interested in Magic, I've got a list for that too, in another tab.)

I added just a few Trek cards to the list today, but will try to get more up over the next few days.

Link to the list (with instructions) at the second post of this thread.
 -  
Big update made for First Edition today. I found another box full of rares so I added a bunch to the list, including some black-border Premiere bridge crew! I also added a new tab specifically for First Edition foils, though I don't have many there yet.

I'm not even finished going through the box yet; I just stopped because it got late, so expect more very soon!
 -  
Another big First Edition update made today as I finished the box I was going through.

BTW, if you've checked the list before and aren't sure what's new, you can check the "Added" column which shows the date I added something to the list.
 -  
Thanks to grandar and violentvalence for each making another offer! Cards are shipping out on the weekend, but I've removed the cards from the list.
 -  
Another small update made today, mostly added a few things from Voyager/Borg/Holodeck Adventures. I made a non-foil 2E tab but haven't made it to the 2E boxes yet, so there's not much there just yet.
 -  
Minor update today as I added in the contents of an opened Second Anthology box I came across. Yep.

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]