For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Anyone produce professional looking deck boxes? I'm artistically challenged and I'd love to but it always looks bad. :(

By girot
 -  
See about the "sealed tournament decks", those are as nice as you can get without being homemade. They run about $35 each on ebay, and come with stuff inside them. The only catch is they're random, you never know what you're gonna get until you get it open. The base set includes Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Borg, Cardasian, Bajoran.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nyyankees72 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:58 pm Anyone produce professional looking deck boxes? I'm artistically challenged and I'd love to but it always looks bad. :(
I actually had all the box tops printed off at Staples. Then I bought 24 OTSD boxes and gorilla glued the box tops over top. They look pretty good overall.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Se7enofMine wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:02 am
nyyankees72 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:58 pm Anyone produce professional looking deck boxes? I'm artistically challenged and I'd love to but it always looks bad. :(
I actually had all the box tops printed off at Staples. Then I bought 24 OTSD boxes and gorilla glued the box tops over top. They look pretty good overall.
What size paper did you use?

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
11x17 glossy. I'll snap a few pics a bit later :)
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]