For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Jasah
 -  
Good day all, I do hope I am in the right spot. I started collecting (not playing) the Q-Continuum cards back when they where being released. Well, in about the time of my first marriage (2004) I put my binder full of cards in a plastic tub and put it in storage. it went with me through 4 homes and my marriage and onto a 2nd marriage. I honestly forgotten about them. I am with my 2nd wife, we are going through things in storage and I find my binder. I have a lot of cards, doubles and some triples. But missing a lot. Anyways, this has peeked my interest. Now I am here. Guess I have a few questions. One, is there a price list of something to find if any of these have any value. 2nd, where can I find my missing ones. I've looked on eBay obviously, and I could get some of them there. Is there a market for them?

Anyways, I am more of a collector and not a seller, but still curious what I can expect, roughly.

Thank you in advance!

Jasah

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Welcome @Jasah,

I would say if you have extras and would rather trade than buy the missing cards, I would just peruse the other trade posts here; as many folks have extras available and might need yours as well. There are a couple sites out there that sell singles and Facebook has a solid group as well for trading and selling. I am unsure the rules about posting such site names so I'd be happy to PM them if you would like.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I think most people use either CategoryOneGames' price list or recent completed eBay sales. (Not just any old thing posted on eBay; many people post cards on eBay that are way overpriced and thus don't get brought up.)

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:30 am I think most people use either CategoryOneGames' price list or recent completed eBay sales. (Not just any old thing posted on eBay; many people post cards on eBay that are way overpriced and thus don't get brought up.)
Those are the sites I was alluding to. So I guess it's also safe to say Hills Wholesale Gaming if you are looking for sealed product as well.

By Jasah
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:20 pm Welcome @Jasah,

I would say if you have extras and would rather trade than buy the missing cards, I would just peruse the other trade posts here; as many folks have extras available and might need yours as well. There are a couple sites out there that sell singles and Facebook has a solid group as well for trading and selling. I am unsure the rules about posting such site names so I'd be happy to PM them if you would like.
Please and thank you
Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]