For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Anyone have a working listing of all cards in Excel or something? Wish the CC had something online that will incorporate new sets as they come out...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
nyyankees72 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:29 pm Anyone have a working listing of all cards in Excel or something? Wish the CC had something online that will incorporate new sets as they come out...
Paging @Boffo97 .
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I have a text checklist for both 1E and 2E, but it's just a list of unique card titles, ordered by type then by name, and does not list which sets they are from (or even if they are in multiple sets).

I've started full-text versions in Google Sheets but have not got very far - that's a LOT of cards and a lot of text.

I'm thinking I may start over and do a list in Google Sheets but just list card name, type, set, and rarity for now, with full text later. Otherwise, it's just so daunting.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Armus wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:35 pm
nyyankees72 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:29 pm Anyone have a working listing of all cards in Excel or something? Wish the CC had something online that will incorporate new sets as they come out...
Paging @Boffo97 .
@nyyankees72, check the link in my signature.

I do need to add the OTSD remaster set, even though that should be a simple copy and paste job.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
As was hinted in the last Board meeting, there is something for collectors in the works.
Are V cards traded at all?
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
V cards, not really, because they are all self printed. I've traded VP foils though.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nyyankees72 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:48 pm Thanks! Ooooh VP foils I would be interested in.....
I've got a PDF checklist of the Virtual Promos here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oefu2d4cyvu1 ... oCards.pdf

It gets updated periodically as new info becomes public.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks; that's awesome. How in the world can I get these foils other than tournaments and/or trading? haha
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
nyyankees72 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:59 am Thanks; that's awesome. How in the world can I get these foils other than tournaments and/or trading? haha
Some of the harder-to-get ones (like Continentals and Worlds prizes) show up in the raffle. You can acquire raffle tickets by buying Premium Memberships in the Promenade.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Not really. We ask that people not sell their virtual promos, due to fear of lawsuits from CBS/Paramount, so you generally don’t see them for sale.

By girot
 -  
I compiled an excel spreadsheet for 1E a few years back, including hyperlinked card names that pull up their CC entries. I will attempt to PM it to you (unable to attach here). :)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation