For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

-  
Hi folks,

I'm sure many of you heard or were aware of the bargain chain Ollie's coming into possesion of quite a few Tribbles and Mirror Mirror boxes about a year or so ago, at the time I was an employee there and decided to pick up quite a few. I'm also sure many, many people are inundated with this product and could care less lol, but I've got a couple sealed boxes still sitting around that I'd entertain trade offers for. I don't expect to get a premium for them. Ideally I'd like to acquire a few Borg goodies, or something from other sets to add a little spice to my collection. I'm not interested in 2E however, just a fair warning lol.

If anyone is interested, feel free to reply here or by private message. Hopefully we can work something out! Thanks for your time, be well.

By HsuDoNihm
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I could trade you some decent Borg stuff for some sealed Mirror Mirror. I opened A LOT of cards from The Borg set, so I have stuff like 7 of 9 and the second borg queen, as well as the R+ borg from that set, tactical cube, etc.

Could make a really decent borg deck with some of that stuff, and it can easily get into a fair price range for a couple boxes of mirror. Feel free to DM me so we can work out a list for you.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]