For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

-  
In going through storage I found my boxes of original CCG cards.

These are all TNG, first edition. I have some unique cards, like the bridge officers.

I have those that I really liked and put into card protectors, the rest are all loose but have been in a baseball card style storage box. Non-smoking home.

Any recommendations as to where I would sell them? They're all looking for a good home!

These are my favorites, I have others in card protectors as well.
Jean-Luc Picard Officer
William T. Riker Officer
Data Officer
Beverly Crusher Medical
Geordi La Forge Engineer
Worf Security
Deanna Troi Officer
Wesley Crusher Officer
Tasha Yar Security
Alexander Rozhenko Civilian
U.S.S. Enterprise Galaxy Class
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Honestly, the white border cards are not going to net you much money, even with the bridge crew and the Enterprise. You can put them up on eBay with a starting bid of a dollar and hope you get something for them. Decipher printed so many of those that you can still buy cases of packs online for ridiculously low prices.

The black border cards (Premiere, copyright 1994) are worth a little bit, as people are still trying to complete their BB collections. I would look up which ones of those are rare and try to sell them as singles. Black border cards from Alternate Universe (copyright 1995) are as easy to acquire as WB Premiere, so not worth a lot either.

Also, welcome back!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
nativecolorado wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:56 pm Thanks for the info. I was afraid that the cards wouldn't fetch much.

If anyone has any interest, I'd like to see them go to a good home rather than my trash bin.
Agree, better to give them away than throw them away. I assume you are in CO and would rather ship them CONUS?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
nativecolorado wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:12 am I'm actually in MN.
Oh, then you have a large number of people near-ish to you who might either take the cards off your hands or teach you to play. @LORE @BCSWowbagger @flrazor
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I'd take 'em as a last resort but honestly would much rather get you playing again. It's a great game! With a handful of (free) virtual cards the cards you've got can be shaped into a pretty good deck!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation