For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Multiple collections would be nice. Use case:

I'm trying to prepare a complete set of call to arms and then sell it. I'm going to need to trade for the missing cards but I want to keep this list separate from my other cards.

Also I am building up a collection of good proxies. It would be nice to keep a list of these separately.

Finally, if the deck builder could mark which cards in my decks are available in which collection... That's a killer feature.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Kaiser wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:11 am Suggestions:

- 2E, Set 4 (Necessary Evil): Right now, I don't see a way to differentiate between NE foils and their regular versions without clicking the link/hovering to see the card image. It might just be me, but I can see this causing confusion. Any chance this can be made more obvious (e.g. including the foil part in the card title, or adding another filter category?)

- 2E, Set 11 (Genesis): Same thing, there is no way to distinguish between the 2006 and the 2007 printing from the card list, you actually need to look at the image (and in this case, you actually have to look at the small print in the copyright line). Maybe adjust the card title, or make two distinct categories, Genesis (2006) and Genesis (2007 reprint)?

The other one is really a very minor issue, probably not something that justifies spending precious time on it:

2E, sorting of sets that have foil subset: At the moment, the foil versions of cards from sets 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 all appear all over the place in the card list because their number within the foil card card subset ("A ...") is not the same as the their number within the non-foil list ("R ..."), for example, using the default sorting of set 7 Strange New Worlds, the archive foil of Montgomery Scott appears somewhere in the dilemmas.
I'd love to see a way to filter the card list so that it shows ALL the non-foils in order of card number, followed by ALL the foils in order of card number. Right now, I don't see a way to do this. Using the rarity filter does a fine job of clustering together the foils, but then of course the non-foils are split up by commons-rares-uncommons and not by set number.

Thanks for all the work you do on this!
2E Set 4 (Promo) also has 2 cards in 2 version where the only difference is the lore.
I added the "Description" to the alt field in 2E, now they are marked as foil, reprint or DGMA...
Fritzinger wrote:Multiple collections would be nice. Use case:

I'm trying to prepare a complete set of call to arms and then sell it. I'm going to need to trade for the missing cards but I want to keep this list separate from my other cards.

Also I am building up a collection of good proxies. It would be nice to keep a list of these separately.

Finally, if the deck builder could mark which cards in my decks are available in which collection... That's a killer feature.
Multiple lists of just collection or the full pack collection, haves and wants?
I thought about splitting decklists in 2 for cards already in the collection and missing ones from decklist printing, but that would take some more time and effort.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Trademanager appears to be down (at least for me). Was working fine for me until just now.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:45 am it's back again.
Thanks!

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Is there a faster way to fill in a complete set instead of doing each card one by one? Since many own compete sets, it would save a lot of time if there would be a place to indicate one own's a compete set that would automatically update each individual card one owns.

Just a suggestion.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
harry696 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:24 pm Is there a faster way to fill in a complete set instead of doing each card one by one? Since many own compete sets, it would save a lot of time if there would be a place to indicate one own's a compete set that would automatically update each individual card one owns.

Just a suggestion.
I thought about adding a button to set all to 0 for an expansion in case of clearing wants or haves.
Other fixed values should probably have a range. And those might be different for cardtype, rarity ...
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]