For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
That feature has to do with trading lists, and collection. But it is not completely done yet. If you are interested, send me a pm and please also send some feedback.

By RayJ (Raymond Linton)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Feature requests:
  • Quantity by condition
  • Ability to search for matches with other users (let the database do the work for matching, rather than manually searching other users' lists). Ability to toggle this for both sides having something, or just one side (to accommodate people willing to sell/buy)
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
RayJ wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:41 pm Feature requests:
  • Quantity by condition
  • Ability to search for matches with other users (let the database do the work for matching, rather than manually searching other users' lists). Ability to toggle this for both sides having something, or just one side (to accommodate people willing to sell/buy)
Card quality makes it way more complex with so many grading systems and comparison later.

Comparing is currently a feature for premium accounts.
It lists cards you can offer and the other player wants with the matching amount and vice versa.

By RayJ (Raymond Linton)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Not directly a trade manager issue, but this is where I noticed it:

WB95 mission card images are wrong, starting at Investigate "Shattered Space" and ending at Investigate Rogue Comet. I verified that the images are also incorrect in the card lists. Going by card list, this appears to be off for both WB and the silver border sets.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I wish you could browse other peoples haves. For instance I have some wants of another member, but they don't happen to have any of my wants. Maybe they might have something I could still use. Even if I can't browse everyone's haves, at least the option to browse someone's haves that I have their wants.

Also it would be nice to have export links directly on the Have and Wants pages so we don't have to go back to the Trademanager page to click them. The ability to export Collection might also be nice.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
Professor Scott wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:09 pm I wish you could browse other peoples haves. For instance I have some wants of another member, but they don't happen to have any of my wants. Maybe they might have something I could still use. Even if I can't browse everyone's haves, at least the option to browse someone's haves that I have their wants.
I do want to add them on the user page, currently you just need the user id
Code: Select all
https://www.trekcc.org/trademanager/?mode=wantlist&uid={id}
https://www.trekcc.org/trademanager/?mode=havelist&uid={id}
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtzf2gxxc9yc7 ... d.JPG?dl=0

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
You mean like:

https://www.trekcc.org/trademanager/?mo ... d=eberlems

or

https://www.trekcc.org/trademanager/?mo ... Professor Scott

I can't seem to get that to work. I tried with and without the {}

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Ok I guess I am not seeing where to get the ID number then.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I tried this out. Pretty cool.

Like Professor Scott said it would be great if we could click through to someone else's have/want list.

Also it would be nice if it listed the country of origin of the person it is suggested you trade with, as this can greatly factor in time at the post office and shipping costs.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Suggestions:

- 2E, Set 4 (Necessary Evil): Right now, I don't see a way to differentiate between NE foils and their regular versions without clicking the link/hovering to see the card image. It might just be me, but I can see this causing confusion. Any chance this can be made more obvious (e.g. including the foil part in the card title, or adding another filter category?)

- 2E, Set 11 (Genesis): Same thing, there is no way to distinguish between the 2006 and the 2007 printing from the card list, you actually need to look at the image (and in this case, you actually have to look at the small print in the copyright line). Maybe adjust the card title, or make two distinct categories, Genesis (2006) and Genesis (2007 reprint)?

The other one is really a very minor issue, probably not something that justifies spending precious time on it:

2E, sorting of sets that have foil subset: At the moment, the foil versions of cards from sets 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 all appear all over the place in the card list because their number within the foil card card subset ("A ...") is not the same as the their number within the non-foil list ("R ..."), for example, using the default sorting of set 7 Strange New Worlds, the archive foil of Montgomery Scott appears somewhere in the dilemmas.
I'd love to see a way to filter the card list so that it shows ALL the non-foils in order of card number, followed by ALL the foils in order of card number. Right now, I don't see a way to do this. Using the rarity filter does a fine job of clustering together the foils, but then of course the non-foils are split up by commons-rares-uncommons and not by set number.

Thanks for all the work you do on this!
Last edited by Kaiser on Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation