For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Stugoo
 -  
Apologies if I'm violating the boards terms here. In a recent clean out I've found my old Star Trek CCG collection. I'm interested in selling them to a good home, ideally in the UK.

The cards are mixed black and white borders (mostly white), all are from 1994, and 1995. I've dropped a link to some images of my collection here if anyone is interested? I've also got the official players guide, albeit it's a little battered now.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fomVeaSD51grPnMXA

Thank you kindly

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
You aren't violating any board rules I know of - selling Decipher-era product is totally legit.

That said, it looks like most of the cards in the picture are WB Premiere and Alternate Universe, which were two of the highest print runs of cards made.

Translation: they aren't worth very much.

However, I know we have a few brits and a scot who frequent these boards on a regular basis, so maybe there's a deal to be made.

Good luck! :cheersL:

PS: If you don't want to dump your cards for pennies, maybe keep them and re-learn the game? There's been a LOT that's happened since 1995 and the CC has done a lot to make the game more playable and fun. I'd encourage you to give the game another try at least, and if it's not to be, then you can still sell your cards.

By ShipNerd
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Stugoo wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:51 am Apologies if I'm violating the boards terms here. In a recent clean out I've found my old Star Trek CCG collection. I'm interested in selling them to a good home, ideally in the UK.

The cards are mixed black and white borders (mostly white), all are from 1994, and 1995. I've dropped a link to some images of my collection here if anyone is interested? I've also got the official players guide, albeit it's a little battered now.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fomVeaSD51grPnMXA

Thank you kindly
THe rule book might get you the most IMO. Hope you get the prize you like of your stuff :)

By Stugoo
 -  
Thanks for getting back to me :D

My wife and I do enjoy board and card gaming and have accumulated quite the collection. Given that I've still got the cards and that it's a long weekend I might try to convince my wife to play it with me :D although, it would be nice to pass them to someone who will really appreciate them.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well, have fun; let us know how it goes (if you want). Perhaps sell most of your cards... and print your decks to eventually play a game with fellow Islanders? They're a great bunch of people (or use Lackey for digital games).

What kind of decks will you build?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]